Monday, January 10, 2011

Back on the Horse

Okay- so I have neglected (sorely!) this blog. I created it with good intentions and never followed up on it (funny how that always seems to happen to me). For over a year it has sat here pining away for me. Well guess what, girlie! I'm back. I'm going to be visiting more often. I'm going to post stuff here regularly (God willing)!

My newfound inspiration also comes from the fact that I have joined up with a Project 52 for the year. Two of them, actually. The point of a project 52 is to take photos every week and post one for public sharing once a week. The pictures are all to be posted on Flickr and then shared with the groups there for public viewing. My personal Flickr page is here: http://flickr.com/photos/odam/

The first group I've joined up with is the P52 group headed up by Darcy of http://www.my3boybarians.com/. Her posting group is here: www.flickr.com/groups/m3bp52
go check out all the pics. There are already some awesome things.

The other group is through MCP Actions. http://www.mcpactions.com/ This group has a themed weekly challenge. I have a feeling this one will be a bit harder for me to keep up with.
The creative juices don't always follow the theme. The posting group for this one is here: www.flickr.com/groups/mcp-project52.

I'm going to try to post my pics weekly on here as well. Please let me know what you think of them! I appreciate the feedback. It does good things for my self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment