Sunday, February 13, 2011

Little Burro {5/52 M3B}

We had a fabulous couples bridal shower for my wonderful sister-in-law and her fiancee a couple of weekends ago. We had a blast! Cupcake ToastWe ate, visited and played a newlywed game with the bride and groom to be, the groom's parents and the bride's grandparents as the contestants. We laughed so hard!  Since it was at a Mexican restaurant, my other sister-in-law decided to go with the most adorable and fun traditional Mexican decorations and themes.  We had awesome, huge margarita flavored cupcakes served in margarita glasses.  Lime garnish and straw included!  Our table decorations were streamers and miniature pinatas.  There were stars with streamers on the points as well as the best little miniature burros!  They were so cute!  I wanted to keep a set just for the heck of it!  I took this shot of one of our pinata pals sitting on the table waiting for the festivities to begin.  He's my picture for this week.  I love how the colors are so vivid and bright!

{5/52} Little Burro

1 comment:

  1. Kristen from Hope Abound here. Hoping to get you the info for you shop credit you won from Giveaway Day at Gussy's. When you have a moment, please email me so I can attach the info. Thanks so much! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete